Conceptual phase and design stage
König products all have something in common: they feature a balance between “down-to-earth” basic development, craftsmanship skills and ingenuous design. We leave nothing to chance from the very start. We lay the foundations for the subsequent solution right in the first process phase.
- The concept is discussed in detail with the customer.
- We record the customer’s requests.
- The product and its quality features are defined.
- The concept is documented.
- A Design FMEA (D-FMEA) is produced if required.
- This is followed by internal approval of the concept.
- The concept is presented to the customer.
- The first manually produced samples are made.
- The design is fine-tuned and assessed.